A-Z Solomon's Compass Style: Quirky
Welcome A-Z bloggers!
And everyone else, of course :)
My A-Z posts are all about my new book, SOLOMON'S COMPASS.
Read the A post to learn who AJ is.
Time for a small change. This is Carol!
And I'm calling Q Day Quirky because I'm going to share with you my top ten favorite non-spoiler lines from the first part of SOLOMON'S COMPASS:
10. "Don't call me Kelly Jane." Her words came through clenched teeth.
9. "I learned early how to get myself into and out of places. Nothing is designed for those of us who are vertically challenged."
8. A times, the da**ed Solomon Honor System sucked.
7. "Talk to me, Uncle Randy. Coastie to Coastie. I'm listening."
6. "Born and bred. Lotsa bread." She laughed and patted her stomach.
5. "She's listing like a drunk whore. What'd you do, run into a buoy?"
4. "I thought you didn't remember me." Shut up, Taylor.
3. He wagged a finger. "No frou-frou."
2. He could say with absolute certainty it was not the photograph Taylor had in mind.
And my #1 favorite non-spoiler line from the first part of SOLOMON'S COMPASS:
1. She craved his touch, his skin against hers. If they hadn't been standing in the street, she would've ripped off his shirt.