What's for Dinner?
One more Top 10 blog because I'm seriously behind in getting everything done on my book that will release--I hope--on September 25. It's the second House Witches Mystery, and y'all will be hearing about it soon enough. I'll just say that Brielle is more in charge in this one.
I have no other news, except it's still blazing hot here in my little spot of Texas. We've had 96-110 degree sunny weather and no rain since July 4. We're all a little fried and frazzled. I may not get to your blogs today, but I will aim to visit by the weekend. And I'll see you all back here in October.
So here we go. I have much recent experience with this Top 10:
Top 10 Quick and Easy Dinner Recipes. Not guaranteed to be especially healthy or inexpensive. But they are quick and easy :)
- meatball subs
- pizza on Brooklyn Bred or pre-made crust
- any type of meat/protein with a rice mix skillet meal and served in a bowl or with a salad
- pre-formed turkey patties with green sauce and a salad
- pre-formed beef patties and fries
- chicken, potatoes, broccoli sheet pan dinner
- crock pot stew served over noodles
- grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup
- rotisserie chicken and potato salad - both from grocery deli
- spaghetti or your favorite pasta, with good olive oil, black olives, white beans, and basil