The Writer Is IN
Writers often know when they meet another writer before any words are ever spoken. When you see someone you know who is a writer or you attend a book signing or a writer is invited to your book club, there may come a quiet moment when the writer is just staring out into the distance. That's when the writer is IN.
- In a trance
- Lost in space
- In a world of her own making
- In a fog because that last plot point doesn't quite gel
- In a tizzy because the characters are totally not behaving the way she expected
- Listening in on a conversation between two of her characters
- In a personal quiet zone because she's tired from all the chaos in her head
- In a panic because she can't remember what she's making for dinner
- In touch with her muse
- Writing a scene in her head
- Going to be in trouble if she doesn't find a title before Monday
Hope you have a fabulous September!
See you in October.