Pinata Party

 A huge thank you for making the launch of Gracie and the Trouble with Pinatas a great success. Today's pinata party consists of virtual tacos, tamales, chips and salsa, and margaritas. Your choice of flan or tres leches cake for dessert. 

The special launch price of 99 cents is no more. Gracie and the Trouble with Pinatas is now priced at $3.99 for the Kindle edition, but it is also now available to read for free if you are a Kindle Unlimited subscriber. 


What am I doing now that all the hoopla is over?

I've been catching up on all the things that didn't get done over the last couple of months--mostly a lot of tedious paperwork and filing. Some new research. And a little writing on a brand new series that I'm totally excited about. I've made a good start on the first book, but I'm not a fast writer like many of my writer friends are. It will be a while before it's ready to see the light of day. That's all I'm sharing about it right now--it exists and I'm working on it.

Also, I'm thinking about the next Gracie book. I know who it's going to be about. You know this character, too, because he or she has appeared in each of the first four books. You can guess, but I'm not saying yet :) 

Hugs,

Carol


Comments

Natalie Aguirre said…
So glad to hear that your book release went well and that you're working on another exciting project.
Awesome the new Gracie book is out in the world!
H. R. Sinclair said…
Congrats! Tacos and Tamales, yummy. And already on to the next. :-)
L. Diane Wolfe said…
Woo-hoo! Let's hear it for Gracie and the pinatas.
Starting work on the next series and already having another Gracie novel in mind sounds pretty damn fast to me.
Congratulations - and I am v glad that the launch went deservedly well.
Carol Kilgore said…
Natalie - Thanks. I wish I wrote faster.

Alex - Thank you.

HR - Enjoy :)

Diane - Ole!

EC - Thanks! If I wrote faster, all would be good. I can think them up quicker than I can write them down.

Jemi Fraser said…
Loved the new Gracie story! Looking. forward to more! :)
cleemckenzie said…
I missed the .99 special offer, but that's because I didn't pay attention to my Google Calendar as I should have. Bangs head on the keyboard. Will now have to pony up $3.99. Oh well, more royalties for the author, I guess.
Mason Canyon said…
Congrats on the new release. Love the cover, btw. Thanks for the margaritas, yummy. Looking forward to your next project.
Congrats on your new release. I'm glad it went well. And good luck with your next projects.
Janie Junebug said…
Congratulations to you and Gracie! I had a margarita in your honor, or in someone's honor. Anyway, it was a good margarita.

Love,
Janie
Carol Kilgore said…
Jemi - Cool! I'm happy :)

CLee - Gotta have those $$$ :)

Mason - I'm glad you like the cover. My cover designer is awesome!

Lynda - Thanks. And I appreciate the good luck wishes.

Janie - I'm glad you enjoyed the margarita! Gracie says hi.
Hi Carol!
Congrats on the new release.
It's good to read about another Gracie book that's in the pipeline.
Good luck with the brand new series.
Take care.
Carol Kilgore said…
Michelle - Thanks! Gracie is becoming a real friend :)
Mark said…
Congrats! Glad to see more of your work out there:)
Carol Kilgore said…
Mark - Thanks. Real life kept sticking its fingers into this project almost from the get-go. It took more than two years from start to finish. I still like Gracie and this book, but I was very happy to finally mark it Done.
Jan Christensen said…
So happy the launch was a hit! The sound you hear is me yelling and clapping. Also glad to read you're making progress on you next projects!
Carol Kilgore said…
Jan - Thank you! Feels very good to be moving on.
Computer Tutor said…
Congratulations! It feels so good to get a book out. And start the next!

.