Gracie and the Trouble with Pinatas




What you see is not always what you get. 
In fact, what you see may be nothing at all. 

Finding a woman attacked and left for dead in her driveway hadn’t been anywhere near San Antonio law enforcement consultant Gracie Hofner’s cold January plans. She immediately jumps into action and soon discovers a link to what appears to be a benign local research institution. Of course, what seems to be often isn’t, and it takes a series of explosive illusions that rock a small slice of the city before Gracie and her coworkers understand the fuller picture: a rogue relationship between the research group and a corrupt faction inside the Pentagon. The shadow elements responsible for the explosions must be stopped before illusion becomes reality and mind-created objects become real and tangible… and deadly. 

Gracie Hofner is back on a new assignment in her first standalone Amazing Gracie Mystery that will be available on Monday, June 21, 2021.

The Kindle edition will be priced at 99 cents from June 21 through the July 4 weekend. Then it will revert to its regular $3.99 price.

The release date is special to me because it's my dad's birthday. I hope that's a good sign!

If you're reading this new book announcement someplace other than my newsletter and would like to learn more of the backstory of this book plus read early excerpts, you can sign up for my newsletter here. You'll also receive a free ebook of Jalapeno Cupcake Wenchthe book that started it all.

Hugs,
Carol



Comments

Just a couple weeks away - congratulations!
Rachna Chhabria said…
Gracie Mystery sounds intriguing. Congratulations!
Natalie Aguirre said…
Congrats on your new book release! That's sweet that it's releasing on your dad's birthday. Hope your release goes well. If you want me to shout out about it in my Follower News, email me at natalieiaguirre7@gmail.com. I'm doing this feature on Monday, June 14th and then in July.
Congratulations. Greedy anticipation and happy dances from here.
Carol Kilgore said…
Alex - Thanks!

Rachna - I hope readers think so, too.

Natalie - Thank you! I'll email you.

Jemi - Cool :)

EC - Yay! Thank you ♥
Melissa said…
Congratulations! Sounds like a good one!
cleemckenzie said…
You know I'm a fan, and I've already got your book! Great to have another Gracie story to read.
cleemckenzie said…
I meant I've already got your book on my To Buy list! Sheesh. My fingers are faster than my brain.
Carol Kilgore said…
Melissa - Thanks. I hope so!

CLee - LOL! I was wondering how you had it already. I'm glad it's on your order list, tho :)
Liza said…
Congratulations. Clever premise! Sounds very intriguing!
I love the title :)
Best wishes for the release.
Carol Kilgore said…
Liza - Thanks! I hope so :)

Lynda - Thanks. Much appreciated.
Mason Canyon said…
Congratulations on the new release. The story sounds intriguing and I love the cover.
Carol Kilgore said…
Mason - Thank you :)
H. R. Sinclair said…
YAY! Congratulations! I signed up for your newsletter too. :)
Carol Kilgore said…
HR - Ooh, cool! Thank you :)

.