Friday's Top Ten
Ho! Ho! Ho!
It's the time of year elves are busy
feeding toys and building reindeer.
Or maybe that's the other way around?
The top ten rules for holiday decorating:
10. Always outdo your neighbor
9. Always include Disney characters
8. Everything must light up
7. And play music
6. Santa, his sleigh full of gifts, eight reindeer, and Rudolph must perch at the top of your roof
5. Forget about simple candles in the windows
4. And luminarias
3. Charge a fee for a guided tour
2. To pay for your storage unit rental 11 months of the year
And the #1 rule for holiday decorating:
1. Don't worry about the electric bill
If you would like to participate in the
for my new book,
on Monday, January 7,
please sign up here.
Thanks to all who help me get the word out!