Friday's Top Ten
The top ten things I learned from the Easter Bunny!*
10. Good things come in small, sugar coated packages.
9. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
8. Everyone needs a friend who is all ears.
7. There's no such thing as too much candy.
6. All work and no play can make you a basket case.
5. Everyone is entitled to a bad hare day.
4. Let happy thoughts multiply like rabbits.
3. Some body parts should be floppy.
2. Keep your paws off of other people's jelly beans.
And the #1 thing I learned from the Easter Bunny:
1. A cute tail attracts a lot of attention.
*Shamelessly stolen from an email. Kudos to the writer!