Sugar Doll Award
Last week Laura Eno at A Shift in Dimensions presented me with the Sugar Doll award. Thank you, Laura!
She's such a sugar doll herself. But wait until you read her short fiction. Laura, have you written a story yet about a Sugar Doll?
In order to accept this award, I have to tell you ten things about myself:
1. I love to read for pleasure. And my favorite genre is romantic suspense.
2. My mother named me after my uncle and grandfather. Had I been male, I would have the same first and middle names but they would've been spelled differently. I'm so thankful they weren't named Barnaby and Sebastian.
3. I'm a native Texan.
4. I've lived around. Some of the places are New York City, Miami, and Nashville.
5. I don't like bugs. I'm not afraid of them, but I have a lot of allergies. I never know what will happen when something takes a taste of me.
6. I hate Benadryl. But I'm so glad it works!
7. I love bright, happy colors.
8. I'm pretty much a klutz.
9. Arf and Woof make me smile. Most of the time.
10. I hate to shop.
I'm passing the Sugar Doll award on to:
Aubrie Dionne at Flutey Words . . .
M. Gray at The Ethos. The Logos. The Pathos.
All Sugar Dolls. Check them out and see for yourselves.