Also, the winner of one ebook copy
of my book, IN NAME ONLY,
on Susan Swiderski's blog
was Optimistic Existentialist of
Musings of an Unapologetic Dreamer.
In honor of St. Patrick's Day, March 17 ...
The top ten things about leprechauns:
10. They're Irish fairies
9. They always wear green
8. They're loners
7. They're always male
6. If captured, he must tell you the truth
5. But he's not forbidden from using tricks
4. And he will try to escape
3. You must keep eye contact with him
2. And not take the coin he offers you
And the #1 thing about leprechauns:
1. They are cunning and will do anything to avoid revealing the location of their hidden pot of gold.