July 1 (Tuesday) is Canada Day in Canada, eh?
July 4 (Friday) is Independence Day for those of us in the U.S.
As the U.S. and Canada share long borders, I wondered:
10. Hot dogs and poutine
9. Baseball and hockey
8. We could call it Canmerica
7. Or Amerada
6. Would we drizzle maple syrup on our nachos?
5. Schmoo cake and apple pie
4. Moosehead and Shiner Bock
3. Parades every day
2. Fireworks every night
1. A greater understanding of our neighbors.
Happy Canada Day!
Happy Fourth of July!
Just a reminder:
MONDAY is the last day to enter the contest for a Kindle book of IN NAME ONLY .
TUESDAY a new monthly contest begins for a new prize.
Check it all out here: www.carolkilgore.net