The top ten things about Linda Kage's KISS IT BETTER:
10. A PAST TO PLAGUE HIM...
9. When his sister is sexually assaulted, memories of his miserable childhood haunt Reed Walker and interfere with his perfectly structured life.
8. To add to the chaos,
7. When dating becomes the last thing on Reed’s mind, Sophia Eschell, the very woman he’s been dreaming about for the past three years, barrels into his life.
6. AND A WOMAN TO HEAL HIM...
5. After hooking up with too many troubled men,
4. Sophia is determined to find a normal, average guy sans baggage.
3. She turns her attention to Reed, only to discover he has more issues than anyone.