I've loved giving away all these books, and I hope you've all had fun with this month of double giveaways. And a triple giveaway last week!
This week, another wonderful author is giving away a book to one lucky commenter on this post.
Guest blogging this week is romance author Linda Kage. If you like to read romance and you haven't read any of Linda's books yet, what are you waiting for? She writes contemporary romance for the Young Adult, New Adult, and Adult markets. And she writes both sweet and sexy stories.
I recently completed A Fallow Heart, and I give it Five Stars. But she's giving away a different book here - Addicted to Ansley.
All you have to do to be eligible to win an ebook of Addicted to Ansley is to leave a comment on this post before 9 p.m. Central Standard Time on Thursday, March 28.
9. Reading “one more chapter”
8. Writing at work. Shh. Don’t tell on me, please.
7. Seeing what’s new on GoodReads every time I get online.
6. Checking my email inbox every few minutes.
5. Potato chips
4. and Oreo cookies
3. Stealing sips from my husband’s cup, no matter what he’s drinking.
2. Checking my sales rating on Amazon.