10. Will anyone be here to read this?
9. What about all the Christmas gifts?
8. Who's going to turn off the lights?
7. Did they think the whole world was on Mayan Standard Time?
6. Will it rain zombies?
5. Were the Mayans known as practical jokers?
4. Is Santa exempt?
3. Who's on the Cleanup Committee?
2. Will the ball still drop in Times Square?
And the #1 question about today:
1. Am I going to regret writing this post?
No offense intended.
No Mayan curses invoked.
No human sacrifices required.
If you would like to participate in the
for my new book,
on Monday, January 7,
please sign up here.
Thanks to all who help me get the word out!