Cassandra Jade. From Cassandra Jade in the Realm.
Several days ago Cassandra presented me with the Versatile Blogger Award.
She presented the award to all the bloggers who are hosting her blog tour this month. On Wednesday, Cassandra will be visiting Under the Tiki Hut and telling us about herself. So be sure to stop by.
Back to the award. I'm supposed to tell you seven things about myself. I'm boring, so I decided to tell you seven things about my Writing Self. Much more exciting.
1. I didn't choose to become a writer. Writing chose me.
2. I write because I can't not write.
3. My mind is always filled with stories and characters.
4. Although I write every day, many days I write for five or ten minutes at a time all day long. Somehow, I still reach my goals.
5. My first drafts suck. But that's OK.
6. So do my second drafts. But that's OK, too.
7. I learn at least one new thing every day. Usually I learn more than one new thing. Maybe I should have said I learn at least one new thing about writing every day :)
The rules say to pass the award to 15 deserving bloggers. Ack! I love breaking rules, don't you? In that spirit, I'm passing the award to three bloggers. And I'm giving these three bloggers permission to mix-up the rules a bit for however suits them best. Go for it!
The winners are:
Maryann Miller at It's Not All Gravy
You'll find a little of everything at Maryann's blog.
If your first visit doesn't float your boat, go back again. It will be different.
Zoe Courtman at No Letters on My KeyBoard
Zoe is a horror writer with two teen sons, and she also participates in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Blog every Wednesday.
Also on Wednesday, I will be blogging at Cassandra's blog
Cassandra Jade In the Realm.