Foodie

I'm a little bit of a foodie.

Love to eat, love to cook. Really cook, I mean, not just slap together a sandwich or make the same things for dinner week after week.

Hate to clean up, but my live-in handyman doesn't mind that so much.

I like to try new recipes and make new creations of my own. Some of my best creations, however, are one-time wonders.

That's because they occur when whatever's in fridge goes in. And the deal is, what are the odds I'll ever have those same exact ingredients ever again? Do I ever think to write down what all went in the pot? No.

If the dish turns out really good, I can usually remember what I used, but the amounts would be iffy. I've tried to re-create certain things, but none of the re-creations have tasted as good as the original. Maybe one day I'll remember to write it down.

What about you? Do you do this? Do you even like to cook?

Comments

.