Gracie's On Tour


Gracie has gotten off to a great start, and I thank all of you who've played a role in that. Now, thanks to Goddess Fish Promotions, she's out seeing the world and meeting new readers.

She messaged me last night that she's having a ball. Also she's glad she decided to take her coat. Even though she's only been gone a few days, she already misses sunny San Antonio.

Drop in at any or all of the tour stops and enter the giveaway to win a $50 gift card to either Amazon or Barnes & Nobel.


Here's the full tour schedule:
October 30: Up 'Til Dawn Book Blog
October 30: Fabulous and Brunette
October 31: The Reading Addict
November 1: Laurie's Thoughts and Reviews
November 2: Harps Romance Book Review
November 2: Hearts and Scribbles
November 3: fuonlyknew
November 6: Book Lover Promo
November 7: T's Stuff
November 8: Edgar's Books
November 9: Read Your Writes Book Reviews
November 10: Paranormal and Romantic Suspense Reviews
November 10: The Avid Reader

A few reviews and want-to-reads have been posted at Amazon and Goodreads. If you'd like to leave a review or mark Jalapeno Cupcake Wench to read, here are the direct links.

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0767XGZZS
Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/36370209-jalapeno-cupcake-wench?from_search=true

Thank you for anything you may choose to do.

Moving on along... a reminder that if you join my newsletter between now and the end of the year, you're eligible to win a $25 Amazon gift card. You, your friends, anyone. Sign up today at http://eepurl.com/cId7xX and good luck!

Can you believe it's November already? This year spun out of control for me the first part of February, and I'm still wrestling to establish some kind of structure that isn't just putting out fires. It will come, but it's been a slow go.

So since it's November, I'm wishing all of you in the U.S. the happiest Thanksgiving ever. Be thankful for the little blessings as well as the big ones. And I hope your plates are filled with all your favorite things.

I don't have to cook this year, for which I'm extremely thankful! Nor will I have to clean our house - maybe even more thankful, if that's possible - since we'll be with other family members. So this year is a win/win.

I'm also thankful for all of you, old friends and new. For readers. For all involved in helping me get my stories out there for others to read. For my awesome family and much more.

In other news, I'm going to take December off from blogging. I will still be around on Facebook and Twitter, but probably not as much as I have been the past few weeks. Not only do I need a break, but everyone probably needs a break from me as well.

Since I won't be here, I'll wish you Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Glorious Whatever-Else-Floats-Your-Particular-Boat now. May the season be kind to you and may you be kind to others, in return.

Happy, Happy and Merry, Merry :)

I'll be back here on Wednesday, January 3.

Love and hugs,
Carol


Comments

Glad Gracie is enjoying her tour!
Not having to clean is a big bonus.
Enjoy your time off!
Enjoy your break, Carol!
I love the all-inclusiveness of your wish: Have a Glorious Whatever-Else-Floats-Your-Particular-Boat now. Perfect!
See you on the tour!

Julie Flanders said…
I thought I had already added Gracie on Goodreads but realized I didn't. I fixed that now and I hope Gracie isn't too mad at me. ;)
I hope the tour is a huge success!!

Happy Thanksgiving, Carol!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season all the way around.
Natalie Aguirre said…
Glad the tour is going well. And have a good month off in December if we don't see you before then. Will miss you.
L. Diane Wolfe said…
It's so great to see the book out and doing so well.

I need a break like that.
Carol Kilgore said…
UPDATE: If you tried the link to Laurie's blog today and it didn't get you there, try again. The URL changed. I've replaced the old link with the new one, so if you click above now, you'll get to the right spot.
Carol Kilgore said…
Alex - We think alike!

Michelle - Thanks! It's wonderful seeing familiar faces on the tour. Gracie thinks so, too :)

Julie - Gracie said no worries. Thanks!

Natalie - I appreciate your good wishes :)

Diane - I totally agree!
Congratulations on your book and good luck with your book tour.
Best wishes for a joyful holiday season.
Karen Baldwin said…
Wow, busy book tour! Congrats on your success, and see you...er...read you next year!!! Cheers!
Hooray for Gracie. And a cooking free, cleaning free holiday is a HUGE bonus.
I won a writing competiton recently (and am still in shock). The prize was an amazon voucher. Which is totally going towards reading Gracie's first adventure.
Jemi Fraser said…
Yay for Gracie - hope she's having fun! :)
Enjoy your Merry Merry as well!! :)
I'm glad to hear Gracie is having fun. (It's so hard when our babies leave the nest...)

Our kids are hosting all of the holiday meals this year, too, so it's a huge win-win for me. I may not even bother with any decorations... :)

Happy ALL of those holidays to you, too. Seeya next year!
Carol Kilgore said…
Donna - Thank you, all the way around.

Em-Musing - Cheers, back! I've been meeting myself coming and going for almost a year now. I need a little 'me time' to just chill.

EC - Congratulations on winning and on the voucher!

Jemi - We should all have as much fun as Gracie :)

Susan - It's wonderful not to have to cook or clean. It's like vacation :)
Best wishes for the tour. You are going to be super busy!! You'll need that time off in December methinks.
Carol Kilgore said…
Lynda - Thank you! Yes, you're 100% correct about me needing the time off :)
H. R. Sinclair said…
It's good to hear the tour it going well. Happy Happy and Merry Merry to you too!
Murees Dupè said…
A very well deserved time off. You've been working hard. Wishing you a Happy Holidays too. You are awesome, Carol. Enjoy yourself.
Murees Dupè said…
A very well deserved time off. You've been working hard. Wishing you a Happy Holidays too. You are awesome, Carol. Enjoy yourself.
Carol Kilgore said…
H.R. - Thank you!

Murees - Aw, you're so sweet. Thank you. I plan to enjoy myself :)
Crystal Collier said…
I totally get the break thing after a tour. I hope you've got your feet back under you after all the crazy and I hope your book sales are epic. Can I just say how envious I am of your Thanksgiving? We're having people over AND cooking. *sigh* At least we're not housing any out of town guests around all that. Housekeepers must make awesome money this time of the year, eh? At least, I wish I could hire one. ;)
Carol Kilgore said…
This is the first year in a long time that we haven't hosted or participated in the cooking. I'm really looking forward to it. You'll do just fine. Somehow we manage to make it through. I agree about housecleaners!
I'm glad that Gracie is successfully making the rounds! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, a Merry Christmas, and a happy and healthy New Year!

I can't believe that 2018 is almost here!

Julie
Carol Kilgore said…
Julie - That makes two of us about 2018. Thanks for your good wishes :)
Mark said…
Cool! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving too:)
Carol Kilgore said…
Mark - Thank you! I'm in the middle of Branwen's world right now and loving it!
DMS said…
So glad the tour is going well! Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

Enjoy your break from blogging- though I am sure you will be busy. :)
~Jess
Carol Kilgore said…
Jess - Busier than blogging, I think :)

.