Let's Have a Fantabulous February!

January passed me faster than a bullet train on steroids.

I don't yet have Book 2 to my critique partner. I need another couple of weeks. To be fair, we had company for a few days and had so much fun I didn't make myself crawl in the cave and work. Not only would that have been rude, but since one of my goals was to have a real life, I don't feel (too) guilty.

My editor list is now updated and sorted. During February - and possibly into March and April, too - I want to contact each one before I make a decision. Thanks to those of you who supplied me with names. I now have many more possibilities. Hugs!

I'm reading almost every day, and that's a wonderful thing. So far, I'm also more dedicated to exercise than I was for much of last year. Also good. I haven't touched the blog yet, however.

Once again, I'll only be responding here at the Tiki Hut and not visiting your blogs. So comment at your own risk, LOL. I just wanted to give you a heads up on where I am.

I'll leave you with a photo - perfect for Valentine's Day. I posted this to my Facebook a week or two ago, along with the caption. So I'm sharing here, too.

So this morning I was slicing strawberries for cereal.
And now I'm sharing a slice of my heart with you.

Wishing you the most Fantabulous February ever.

I'll be back here on Monday, March 7. See you then!





Comments

Murees Dupè said…
All the best with your writing and finding an editor. Enjoy your February!
Couple more weeks and you'll be finished!
Bish Denham said…
May you have wonderful success finding the perfect editor!
You're so smart to simplify and stay focused on your goals! Best wishes for success in finding the perfect editor. :-)
January is like that. Faster than a speeding bullet sums it up well.
Yay for your discipline and lots of luck with your work.
Jan Christensen said…
So hope you find a terrific editor. Before I read the caption for the image, though, all kinds of mysterious thoughts were going through my mind. That's a huge knife for a little strawberry. LOL
Mark said…
No worries:) Enjoy reading and writing:)
Carol Kilgore said…
Thanks to all of you for taking the time to leave a note. I enjoy seeing your smiling faces here :)

Jan - The knife just looks big in the photo.
H. R. Sinclair said…
That first statement holds true for me too!
I take each month as I find it because that way I don't let down.
Michael Di Gesu said…
Hi, Carol...

Glad you are making time for your health and family.... We KNOW writing is important, but we need to live, too!

GREAT... just two more weeks... Keep at it, I know you'll do it!
Good luck as you search for that perfect editor!!
I love the strawberry heart...a dollop of cream and it's complete.
Carol Kilgore said…
Michael - Finding the balance is a struggle.

Michelle - True about the cream :)
Kalpana said…
Sounds wonderful! Good luck with the publisher and I love the strawberry heart.
Carol Kilgore said…
Kalpanaa - Thanks for visiting and leaving a comment. Glad you like the heart :)
Tara Tyler said…
way to get organized! keep at it =)
and thanks for the cute heart strawberry idea - i'm going to embarrass/spread some love to my sons with it!
happy february!
Unknown said…
best of luck with your writing!!! I just finished a huge revision, and now I'm enjoying kicking back and reading for fun! :)
Carol Kilgore said…
Tara - Thanks. Glad you liked the heart! What are kids for if you can't embarrass them every once in a while, LOL :)

Beth - Congrats! Enjoy your reading.
Christine Rains said…
Good luck and enjoy the strawberries! :) Have a wonderful February.
Carol Kilgore said…
Christine - Thanks! Happy Valentine's Day :)

.