And all this time you thought it was snakes.
Actually, you're right. But I had to get the dragons in here some way on this day of everything Irish Green.
Because I received the Dragon's Loyalty Award from two of my favorite bloggers: C. Lee McKenzie and Bish Denham. Thank you, ladies! You're so cool to think of me. I'll do my best to come up with seven interesting things about myself.
And the Rules Are:
Since I received this award from two bloggers, I'll try to think of fourteen things about myself that aren't too boring. Let's see how I do:
1. I smile a lot.
2. I love to dance.
3. I love to laugh.
4. I love stupid jokes.
5. I distinctly dislike beets.
6. Snorkeling freaks me out.
7. I love large shore birds.
8. Especially pink ones.
9. I don't know how to surf.
10. Or ski.
11. I sometimes make weird connections.
12. I used to make up stories and tell them to my mother.
13. Only I used the names of kids I knew instead of characters.
14. I always got in trouble.
I'm giving the Dragon's Loyalty Award to anyone who wants it. Have fun with it.
If you would like to sign up to participate in the June cover reveal for my new novel, you can find all the details and the signup sheet here.
And if you should pass any leprechauns on the way home tonight ...
it means you drank way too much green beer!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!