10. We're sick to death of dark and stormy nights.
9. If there's one more snow day, we may not be responsible
for our actions.
8. Hot chocolate is beginning to lose it's appeal.
7. The kids ate all the marshmallows on the last snow day.
6. Sunshine! Singing birds! Real? Or fiction?
5. We need the warm breath of spring to recharge
4. The wine cellar is almost empty.
3. We're starting to believe the cat actually likes us.
2. Winter: the best of times, the worst of times.
Now it's time for winter to go.
And the #1 reason why writers are ready for spring:
1. The cabana boys are tired of making Irish Coffee.
They've ordered an entire case of little paper umbrellas.
|This Tiki Top Ten brought to you by|