Friday, April 26, 2013
A-Z Solomon's Compass Style: Will Knox
Welcome A-Z bloggers!
And everyone else, of course :)
My A-Z posts are all about my new book, SOLOMON'S COMPASS.
Read the A post to learn who AJ is.
I'm Will Knox. AJ mentioned me in a couple of posts. I'm finally here to represent all those W people out there who always have to wait until last. The good thing is I get a Top Ten out of it.
So here we go!
The top ten things about me - Will Knox:
10. I grew up in Rock Harbor.
9. I own Copano Bay Boat Works.
8. I love my truck.
7. I'm a Cowboys fan.
6. I'm divorced.
5. My daughter is the sweetest, most beautiful girl in the world.
4. I don't sit home much.
3. My hair looks like the working end of a good scrub brush.
2. I caused everyone around me a world of hurt until I finally wised up and got clean.
And the #1 thing about me - Will Knox:
1. I was supposed to be the one to get the girl. And in the first draft I did. But Jake Solomon wouldn't go away. He's a lucky man. Taylor's a great woman. And she's pretty lucky, too.