Not only is Ciara sharing information about Book One of The Neumarian Chronicles, ESCAPEMENT, she's also giving away an ebook copy to one lucky commenter. To be eligible, all you have to do is leave a comment on this post between now and 9 p.m. Central Standard Time on Thursday, March 14.
The winner will be posted on the Top Ten on Friday, March 15.
Carol was gracious enough to allow me to stay in this paradise for a few days while I was checking in with the new recruits for the uprising, and I can’t believe this place. This must be like the Resort Territory Princess Semara is always going on about.
I told Carol I’ve been a fan of her ten things list since our spy, Ciara, introduced me to the Tiki Hut. If it’s good with you guys, I’m gonna tell you ten things I wish we had in the Mining Territory you got here.
1) Blue water that stretches as far as I can see.
2) Fruity drinks with little umbrellas.
3) Hot guys playing a game called volleyball.
4) Cool ocean breeze.
5) Hot lifeguards.
6) Cushy chairs that recline.
7) Plenty of food.
8) Birds that sing.
9) Sunsets over the ocean.
Now, I’m gonna share ten things I don’t like about the Wasteland where I live.
1) Water that tastes like sulfur.
2) Wine and Verillian Juice that scorches your throat.
3) The queen’s visits to the territory.
4) Hot still air
5) Queen’s pig of a general.
6) Sparse wood furniture with dirty worn cushions.
8) Spiderats and Sermechtapedes that think I’m lunch.
9) Slave collars
"Betrayal, secrets, and a rebellion send readers on a grand adventure, caught in the plight to discover Semara's gifts and purpose."
--Alex J Cavanaugh, author of Amazon best sellers CassaStar and CassaFire
"A courageous heart-stopping journey by young people to save their kind."Also in this series is a short work of fiction for only $.99, Weighted: http://www.amazon.com/Weighted-The-Neumarian-Chronicles-ebook/dp/B008ZTD5BO/ref=pd_sim_kstore_2
--Hildie McQueen, bestselling author of Where the Four Winds Collide