is Julie Luek.
Also, the winner of one ebook copy
of my book, IN NAME ONLY,
on Rula Sinara's blog, A Writer's Rush,
was Sarah Allen.
Congratulations to both winners!
9. A father will do anything to save his son in Expiration Date.
8. An author finds out her worst nightmare is back in The Devil’s Song.
7. A woman gets more than the claim fee when she takes out vampire insurance in Luna Black.
6. In Dining in Hell, the Death Valley Diner becomes the wrong place to stop.
5. A serial killer wants to add another file to his collection in The Vegas Screamer.
4. In Eating Mr. Bone, an undertaker could meet an unfortunate end.
3. A con man meets his first ghost in Land of the Free.
2. And will truth finally be set free in The Letter?
And the #1 thing about Ellie Garratt's PASSING TIME:
1. Nine dark fiction stories that may just give you nightmares.