Questions about the top ten things that make me crazy:
10. Why do people drive slower than the speed limit without a reason?
9. Especially in the fast lane?
8. Why are postal clerks so slow?
7. Why don't some people care about using correct grammar - in writing or speech?
6. Why are my upper kitchen cabinets designed for someone seven feet tall?
5. Must there always be such Drammmaaaahhhh about every tiny thing from some people?
None of which are in my life at present, thank you very much!
4. Why is the empty parking spot you see ahead always occupied by a tiny red car pulled all the way in?
3. How can people function with clutter everywhere?
2. Why can't chocolate and wine have their own food group?
I'll take chocowine or winolate or whatever you want to call it.
And the question about the #1 thing that makes me crazy:
1. Why does the line I choose always move the slowest?
Despte this list that's intended to make you smile or nod over, I'm thankful to have all these minor irritations in my life. It means I'm still breathing :) and have many more things for which I'm extremely grateful.
What's irritating you today?