10. Santa snores
9. Mrs. Claus gets her gingerbread delivered from North Pole Bakery
8. Vixen does the chicken dance after two cups of egg nog
7. Back in 1763, Santa forgot to recharge the magic in his sleigh
6. When Santa takes a nap, Mrs. Claus hides his remote or he won't go back to work
5. Prancer and Blitzen almost always argue over the same set of jingle bells
4. The Sugar Plum Fairy and the Nutcracker got married last summer
3. Santa barely averted a strike by the sleigh packers
2. He promised them extra grog and all is good
And the #1 secret kept by Santa's Elves:
1. Every time Rudolph's nose itches, a baby Elf is born
If you would like to participate in the
for my new book,
on Monday, January 7,
please sign up here.
Thanks to all who help me get the word out!